Successful management of the entire process from quoting to part delivery requires a high degree of CNC systems management. Intrex Aerospace can provide complete CNC management. Our years of experience operating CNC multi-axis equipment (turn/mills, horizontal machine centers, vertical machine centers, Zeiss CMMs), coupled with our Epicor ERP/MRP system, can solve your most demanding supply source needs.
We have made substantial investments in machines, system software, and training to meet the increased demands for the aerospace, space, and defense industries. In recent years, we have invested several million dollars in our facility, our equipment, and staff training.
Recent Intrex Aerospace Investments
- In 2013, we moved into a modern 75,000 sq. ft. facility in Thornton, CO.
- 1 – DMG/Mori NTX Series
- 3 – DMG/Mori NLX2500SY/700
- 1 – DMG/MoriNLX2000 SY
- 1- DMG/Mori CMX 1100
- 5- Zeiss DURAVERTICAL Model 5100
- Epicor – continuing software updating, able to utilize AI/OCR technology
Staffing & Training
- We have several in-house internal auditors, who audit monthly for AS 9100 compliance and improvement.
- We believe and train our staff in Six Sigma principles. Lean Six Sigma methods are rooted in process improvement systems.
Providing CNC machining services to aerospace requires excellent equipment, a robust flexible ERP/MRP system, and a trained and dedicated staff. Intrex Aerospace meets the criteria. We have over 30 years experience in aerospace manufacturing.
Controlling cost while providing high-precision components requires investment and commitment. Intrex is constantly updating our production and support equipment and improving our systems, software, and methods. All our staff is trained in Six Sigma principles. Lean Six Sigma methods are rooted in process improvement systems like Total Quality Management (TQM). By utilizing these methods, we improve quality while we identify and eliminate waste, and thus lower costs.
Our Quality Management is integrated to all facets of our production. We monitor, measure, and manage every aspect of our system. We also manage the outsourcing of finishing processes (anodize, dry film lube, mag-particle inspection, passivation, powder coating). It is why we operate with a PPM below 100 aerospace parts.
Monitoring & Managing Quality & Costs
- We monitor, measure, and manage every aspect of our system.
- Our Quality Management is integrated into all facets of our production.
- We manage the outsourcing of finishing processes (anodize, dry film lube, mag-particle inspection, passivation, powder coating).
- Our system can integrate to our customers’ supply portal for projected demand.
- Using demand management, we can monitor our customers’ supply chain needs.
- We adjust our production schedule to match our customers’ anticipated needs.
- We currently maintain an on-time delivery of 98+%.
Our goal is to provide our customers a complete CNC management service. This complete service requires total integration from our customers’ supply portal to our ERP/MRP system, scheduling, machining, quality, inspection, packaging, documentation, and shipment. We are experienced in managing all facets of this process.