CNC Machining Services
Intrex Aerospace can provide complete CNC machining services and so much more. Our CNC multi-axis equipment (turn/mills, horizontal machine centers, vertical machine centers, Zeiss CMMs), offers a single-source machining solution. Our many years of machining experience and expertise, coupled with our Epicor ERP/MRP system, can solve your most demanding supply source needs.
To meet the increased demands for competitively priced component parts for aerospace, space, and defense, we have invested several million dollars in our facility, our equipment, and staff training.
Recent Intrex Aerospace Investments
In 2013, we moved into a modern 75,000-square-foot facility in Thornton, CO.
- 1 – DMG/Mori NTX Series
- 3 – DMG/Mori NLX2500SY/700
- 1 – DMG/MoriNLX2000 SY
- 1- DMG/Mori CMX 1100
- 5- Zeiss DURAVERTICAL Model 5100
- Epicor – Continuing software updating, able to utilize AI/OCR technology
Staffing & Training
- We have several in-house internal auditors who audit monthly for AS 9100 compliance and improvement.
- We believe and train our staff in Six Sigma principles. Lean Six Sigma methods are rooted in process-improvement systems.
Complete CNC Machining Services
Providing CNC machining services to aerospace requires excellent equipment, a robust and flexible ERP/MRP system, and a trained and dedicated staff. Intrex Aerospace meets these criteria. We have more than 30 years of experience in aerospace manufacturing.
At Intrex, controlling cost is important. We are constantly updating our production and support equipment and improving our systems and methods. We believe and train our staff in Six Sigma principles. Lean Six Sigma methods are rooted in process improvement systems like Total Quality Management (TQM). By utilizing these methods, we improve quality while identifying and eliminating waste.
Monitoring and managing quality and costs
- Our Quality Management is integrated into all facets of our production.
- We monitor, measure, and manage every aspect of our system.
- We manage the outsourcing of finishing processes (anodize, dry film lube, mag-particle inspection, passivation, powder coating). This is why we operate with a PPM below 100 aerospace parts.
- Our system can integrate into our customers’ supply portal to meet projected demand.
- Using demand management, we can monitor our customers’ supply chain needs.
- We adjust our production schedule to match our customers’ anticipated needs.
- We currently maintain an on-time delivery of 98+%.
Our goal is to provide our customers a complete CNC-machining service. This complete service requires total integration of our customers’ supply portal into our ERP/MRP system, scheduling, machining, quality, inspection, packaging, documentation, and shipment. We are experienced in managing all facets of this process.