Program Management Services
Intrex Aerospace can administer the most challenging outsourcing program demands. Our years of experience in Integrated Logistical Supply Chain Management, coupled with our aerospace machining capabilities, gives us a formidable single-source solution.
Our qualified supply chain staff combined with our Epicor integrated ERP system provides the manufacturing technologies and business processes needed to make our customers’ program outsourcing successful. Our Program Management system operates on the principle that Intrex will assume the responsibility on behalf of our partners to coordinate the supply chain, manage risk, and implement systems for quality and delivery to our customers’ specific needs and requirements.
Program Management Services
Services we can provide include:
- First Article Inspection (FAI) – a design verification and design history file and a formal method of providing a reported measurement for each manufactured feature of a part or assembly. We routinely supply FAIs for almost all our parts.
- Production Part Approval Process (PPAP/SPAP) – a standardized process in the automotive and aerospace industries that helps manufacturers and suppliers communicate and approve production designs and processes before, during, and after manufacture.
- The just-in-time (JIT) inventory system – a management strategy that aligns marketing demand with production deliverables.
- Kanban – a manufacturing system in which the supply of components is regulated through the use of an instruction card sent along the production line.
- Dock-to-Stock – a receiving method whereby materials are delivered directly to point of use (storage or manufacturing), skipping the normal receiving inspection.
- Warehousing – We offer different levels of warehousing, depending on the agreement.
- Long Term Agreements (LTA) – A large percentage of our business is managed through Long Term Agreements.
- Shipping/ Customs / Duty Management – We have experience in all phases of shipping/documentation/customs management.
Partnerships are the center of successful program management. Our success has been the result of understanding the key factors that impact our customers, including:
- Balance sheet management
- Cost controls
- Responsiveness to forecasting
- Accurate communications
- Engineering coordination
- Continuous improvement initiatives
We also have the capital to support growth initiatives. Our ISO 9001:2000 and AS9100 certifications are a testimony to our commitment to provide our customers with the most efficient, professional, and dedicated level of service.
Demand Management – Our Multi-Site Epicor ERP/MRP system and experienced staff allow us to manage our customers’ requirements from forecast through delivery. We are experienced in calculating demand from customer forecasts and adjusting internal schedules to meet that demand.
To learn more about our program management services, and demand management that our company has to offer, contact Intrex Aerospace today.